Saturday, January 24, 2009

Those (like that cant stay awake

Christina said My mom loves to cook really southern, good, buttery, salty, delicious, bad-for-your-arteries kind of food, but it is amazing, and I hope to be a cook like that someday because one thing that I look forward to whenever I do go home is tasting my moms home cooking. For those of you (like me) that cant stay awake past the Top Ten List on Lettermans Late Show, sometimes we miss those water-cooler moments. Lily Allen will announce her return to the music scene with a one-off London gig at Koko on January 28. A former TV newsman in Philadelphia who said he felt threatened by his co-anchors rising star was sentenced Monday to six months of house arrest after hacking into her e-mail and leaking gossip that contributed to her downfall. I wake up in morning just thinking about what stereotype I want to break. Lindsay Lohan has defended her father Michael after he was criticised on a TV show.

No comments: